February 1, 2012

fourteen days of love: day 01

what a perfect time to jump back on the blogging bandwagon. it's time for 14 days of love 2012!

usually i share products or party ideas that i'm loving at this time of the year. my life completely changed at the very end of december, though, and i haven't gotten to share with you. allow me to introduce to you mr. parker edge wayne, my new (first and only) nephew. this little guy made me an auntie for the very first time, and i just absolutely adore him.





i know i'm biased, but isn't he perfect? i think he should be a model. ;o) he is a month and five days old today and already has captured the hearts of everyone who's met him. i don't have children of my own, and i've always been conscientious of just how quickly time is passing ... now parker is further proof. i can't believe how much he has changed and grown just in one month. i have a feeling every month will feel like this for the rest of my life.


in addition to this cute little guy, i'm loving photographer kim smith of ck fine portraits who managed to capture parker in all his newborn cuteness. you can also see some of her work on facebook.


let me know what you are loving right now!

2 comments:

  1. HE'S SO CUTE!!! I definitely fell in love.

    I am also loving...that you are blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a fan. He got to spend the day with me yesterday while we were celebrating my mom's birthday at my house.

    ReplyDelete