February 3, 2012

fourteen days of love: day 03

i loooooove these boots i bought earlier this winter from aldo. i had been searching and searching for the perfect brown boots after my sister got me the cutest circle scarf and knitted cap for christmas. i stumbled across these and could not have been happier.
while i love heels, i have to be careful wearing them too frequently because of back
problems that become aggravated. these boots are perfect for me. i can easily dress them up or down -- they look great with a cute button down under a sweater or a plain long-sleeved tee. i would wear them almost every day of the week if i could. before purchasing these i rarely wore brown, but now i make every excuse to get these on my feet -- and they keep me nice and toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment