February 29, 2012

the great state of texas.

howdy, ya'll ... well that just feels weird, even in print.





i'm in houston again this week. i arrived yesterday morning, and i'll be here until thursday evening. i would be lying if i said i'm full of energy at this moment. weeks like this week and last week, though, make me so thanksful for technology. even if i'm in a completely different state, eight and a half hours away from my home office, i can still connect and keep in touch with all my incredible clients.

i know i get kind of sappy when it comes to you, my clients, but you have no idea just how grateful i am for you. you allow me to make my dream a reality every single day, and for that i will be forever appreciative.

i'll be back tomorrow with more ideas and inspiration. for now, other duties call.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment