i'm getting a much later start on this post than i had hoped, so i'll just give you an idea of what's been happening over the past month. more pictures to come later.
- travel, travel, and more travel
- the etsy shop has taken off -- thank you to all my new clients who have found me via this outlet. i never thought i would love being on etsy so much.
- learning how to balance work in corporate america, while pursuing what i love so much
- daydreams of san francisco visits -- i haven't been in almost a year! i'm used to going at least once every six months, minimum.
- monster truck birthday party invitations
- did i mention i've been traveling a lot
- "colorful" party invitations -- think rainbow party (as in a rainbow of colors), but no rainbows, clouds, pots of gold or leprauchans
- tweet one birthday customized with a picture of the birthday girl
- wedding invitations with "mad lib" response cards! (darling!)
- client's nautical theme shower featured
- oh! and who would have known my yellow submarine invitation would be so popular -- jenny, i'm sure you would have called that one!
- and oh so many more things that i haven't even begun to list here
thanks for sticking by me even when my life is topsy-turvy. in the midst of it all, i know i am one truly blessed girl!
here's to a great week my darlings!