July 5, 2011

A Cowboy Thank You.

Hello, dear readers. I'm so sorry for the long hiatus. It is incredible the millions of directions I find myself pulled. I love sharing with you the latest and greatest projects I'm working on and the showcasing the fabulous designs that you inspire. I promise to do better with the ol' blog because I truly couldn't do what I do without you.

I've recently moved and while working to get my new office set up, I ran across a precious card from one of my clients. Do you remember the happy trails invitation and veterinary graduation announcement I shared earlier this spring? The fun OSU graduate sent me "A Cowboy Thank You." The words touched my heart, and I thought I would share them here with you.


Rhiannon, I don't know if there are words to thank you for everything you did to
make my celebration AMAZING! You were so wonderful working with mom and showing her things she didn't even know she wanted until you brought it together. The party invites were perfect and don't even get me started on the announcements! They were absolutely the classiest, most professional looking, best
announcements, and EXACTLY what I wanted. The candles were fabulous and look
pretty much a thousand times better than the cookie cutter B&BW ones would
have look. So basically, you rock! I am so glad Aunt Kerry knew you, because it
wouldn't have been the same without you. Thanks forever! Sincerely, Kendi, DVM


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Getting to work with incredible clients like Kendi, doing what I love to do so much, really is a dream come true. How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment