July 18, 2011

Marta Writes: Family Bonding

i wish i had more time to share with you today, but i am just swamped {and happy to be so}. =) i'll just share another fabulous find from earlier this week.


earlier this week marta writes posted this super cute plaque, and it just warmed my heart. travis and i had just gotten back from vacation with my brother and his wife. i was so grateful for the time with my brother. he and i were so close growing up (for ten years it was just him and me). now, we're both grown with families of our own and we never visit as much as i would like for us to.


i also found a gratitude journal i had filled out a few years ago and so many of the entries were about my brother, my sister, my mom, my dad, my best friend and my sweetheart; each of them are so very near and dear to my heart.

remember to tell your family {whether biological or hand-selected} how very grateful you are for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment