July 6, 2011

Chicken Salad & Croissants.

It's over 100 degrees outside today, which means it's July in Oklahoma. I don't know about you, but when it gets this warm, I don't feel like eating a lot, so big heavy meals are out. Several of you have reached out for the menu and recipes that I served at my mother's tea. {and can I just say I'm loving episode five of Brothers and Sisters and am loving the reminder that a girl is never too old to need her mother). I'm thinking of whipping up a bowl of this cool chicken salad for dinner tonight, and I thought it would be great time to share this recipe with you.



The recipe calls for the chicken salad to be served on croissants, but it's also delicious on crackers, pita bread or chips, romaine lettuce, or even in a bowl all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment