July 17, 2011

Addicted to Decorating with Tidy Mom.

Do any of you follow Tidy Mom? I'm not a mom {to tiny humans anyway -- just to my fur babies Conor and Oliver} but I love, love, love Cheryl of Tidy Mom. {She's not aware that I'm a stalker of her site, but it's true}. She's one of my favorite kind of bloggers -- she tells stories about her life, offers fun DIY projects {that I may never attempt, but will always swoon over}, shares delicious recipes, and suggests wonderful bloggers that everyone should be following.



Yesterday in her I'm Lovin' It Wrap Up she shared a link to Addicted 2 Decorating {not the first time she's shared a link to the site, but the first time I followed it}. I'm telling you guys, it was love at first sight.




That beautiful oh-so-cozy room was created from this:







Can you buh-leee-ve it? I am still mesmerized by the transformation. You have to check out the rest of the pictures.


I recently found myself in a brand new house, and I have no idea what to do with it! None whatsoever. My office is a little sad with only one tiny inspiration board and a ribbon board filled with old photos and invitations. Have you ever noticed when you get a new car, you suddenly see that car everywhere? I'm kind of experiencing the same kind of thing now, only with decorating. I need to decorate and suddenly incredible transformations and fun DIY home makeover projects are catching my eye. Now if I could just figure out how to get them into my own space ...


Thanks, Cheryl for the share! Addicted 2 Decorating, I can't WAIT to see what other tricks you have up your sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment