February 24, 2010

THS Class Reunion

I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the collateral I'm working on for the Tahlequah High School Class of 2000's 10 Year Reunion. {Trying saying that 5 times fast}.

I have already had such a fun time on this project. When Tracie first contacted me, my heart skipped a beat ... or two ... has it really been 10 years since 2000? Someone press the slow-mo button please.

If you're part of the THS Class of '00, mark your calendars! The date has been set! Your Reunion will be July 23rd-July25th. And I hear you're in for a good time in the 'Quah.

I'm also an alum of THS so this project is near and dear to my heart. It's fun to pull out the old Tiger print and corny phrases we used in high school. I feel like I'm preparing a sign for the big game ... you know the ones you hang all around the school cheering on the team of the season?

Since some of the pieces are tickets for admission, I can't show the project in its entirety at this time. But just you wait. I'll showcase everything again this summer so you can see the whole she-bang.

Did you go to your high school reunion{s}? I've already heard mixed reviews. Some who will go. Some who won't. Others who are on the fence. So tell me all about your experience. I can't wait to hear. =)

For now, I MUST go to bed. Today was a non-stop kind of day {yay!} but now a little rest is in order. Sweet dreams!

TAHLEQUAH TIGERS! {Clap. Clap. Clap-Clap-Clap}

No comments:

Post a Comment