February 2, 2010

fourteen days of love. day 01.

my friend jen started the fourteen days of love on her family blog a few years ago. this year i decided to follow suit on my personal blog as well. as i was typing it up today, though, i thought it would be a fun activity for here as well. i'm sure my family and friends get tired of me posting paper and cards everywhere so i will try to limit my paper loves to here. =)

for love of the day 01:



i am loving recipe cards. i've been in more of a "domestic" mood lately and have enjoyed purusing the pages of southern living, martha stewart living, and even better homes and gardens and have spent time blog stalking my friends and their followers for the latest and greatest recipes.

these handy-dandy little puppies seem to be making a comeback as well. i have had so many requests for personalized recipe cards and know of two upcoming events this month where a recipe will be included in the invitation so the card may be brought as a gift for the guest of honor!

so tell me, how do you organize your favorite recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment