February 4, 2010

fourteen days of love. day 02

Well, I started a day late on the fourteen days of love, and then yesterday I didn't have a chance to get to the computer {Imagine ... a day when I wasn't in front of the computer all day. I didn't think days like that existed!} So it looks like {if I stay on track from here on out} we will have the eleven days of love!

For paper love 02. banners

I love banners! I did one this week for a baby boy whose room is decorated with sailboats and all things nautical. The picture isn't available yet, but it was precious, if I do say so myself. The one pictured above was done for Thanksgiving of 2009. These fun signs can be done is so many shapes and sizes {squares, circles, pennants}. The one below was for a Sweet 16 {clearly} at a hotel. Due to the size of the room, a much larger square was used.

I love how versatile they are. They're great for baby showers, baby gifts, parties & celebrations, & home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment