January 31, 2011

scentsy party.

this past weekend was the scentsy party at my place. naturally, i captured no pictures. {i have to get better about that!} i used to love taking pictures. i think i just don't like my camera or my ability to take photos now that i'm surrounded by such talented women who make every photo look like a work of art!

i whipped up all kinds of yummy goodies with the help of my friend andy. she came to visit me for the weekend and we had so much fun relaxing and catching up. the day of the party we didn't really relax ... we ran around like crazy whipping everything up, but it was still so much fun, and i was thrilled she could make it.


a few of my purchases:







the picture of the second warmer just doesn't do it justice. i think it's going to look beautiful sitting on my bureau by my jewelry {the outside has pearls on it}. i also purchased more bars of satin sheets than i can count. i'm starting to panic a little bit at this moment because i can't find it on the website anywhere! i'm hoping this is just an oversight on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment