August 12, 2011

these days {...}

these days ...

... i can't decide if i'm coming or going

... i'm so happy to be busy with orders

... i'm excited about opportunities

... i'm trying to figure out how to balance everything

... i've been cooking and cleaning up a storm

... i'm happier than i was a few days ago

... i'm looking forward to the crisp clean air of fall {and wishing fall lasted longer}

... i'm beginning to run again {and enjoying it!}

... i'm making sure to get to my google reader because it inspires me

... i'm grateful for the true friends in my life

... i miss my bestest who is so far away

... i'm listening to christmas songs and dreaming of fall {weird, i know}

... i'm addicted to pinterest!

... i'm watching my sweet baby boy conor {the maltese} napping at my feet

... oklahoma needs rain so desperately

... i'm off to do a million different things ...

No comments:

Post a Comment