November 29, 2010

happy thanksgiving!

i hope you and your families & friends had a wonderful thanksgiving celebration. i know that i have so very much for which to be thankful.



i'm still getting back in the swing of things after a week away, so i don't feel i have much i can offer today. i would like to list a few of the things for which i am thankful as a reminder in years to come and to make a concentrated effort to remember these things throughout the year and not just at the holidays.

01. a family that is healthy
02. a core family unit that includes my boys, travis and conor
03. the ability to do something i love on a daily basis
04. the clients, friends, and family who make what i do {and love to do} possible
05. the chance to travel to several new places this year and re-visit others places that will forever remain near-and-dear to my heart.
06. family who was willing to take me in this year ... and also a new place to call my own now
07. the love of a Father who loves me and welcomes me in, even when i'm not perfect
08. a healthy puppy and a new appreciation for organizations who look after others not as fortunate as him
09. kindred spirits in my close friends
10. access to music that touches my heart on a daily basis

No comments:

Post a Comment