July 1, 2010

Twilight: Eclipse!

The Twilight Sage: Eclipse
It took me a while, but I finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon a few months ago. Travis and I never watched Twilight while it was in theaters, but decided to pick up the DVD one night while at the rental store. We both really enjoyed it and headed out to the theaters as soon as Twilight: New Moon opened. I love to read and considered reading the books for quite a while. I finally asked for them for my birthday in June. Travis gifted me with the entire boxed set ... and I could hardly put them down. I went from one book to the next in a matter of days. I had to force myself to put it down so I could take care of orders. I'm so silly but feel a kindredship with the characters.
In honor of the opening of Eclipse last night, I thought I would share a few of the quotations we created for a Twilight birthday party earlier this spring. Kate picked these quotes from the books; they're some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment