June 30, 2010

Scentsy!


Milano burner by Scentsy

Today I placed my first Scentsy order. Megan recently became a consultant for the company, so I thought it was the perfect time for me to give the brand a whirl. I've seen the burners in use at client residences and businesses, but I've not ever attended a party. Megan hosted a party the weekend I left for Hawaii, but with my travel arrangements, I wasn't able to make it ... so I still have not attended a Scentsy party. I decided to go ahead and jump on the latest home fragrance bandwagon, however, without testing out any of the fragrances.
I like fresh, clean scents that aren't overpowering, and I don't really care for food fragrances, unless it's fall or winter. My mom used to have the most amazing blueberry candle. I was always so frustrated when she would burn it in the mornings because I would wake up to the delicious aroma, rush down the stairs expecting to find butter melting on a piping-hot-from-the-oven blueberry muffin ... only to find a lumpy bowl of oatmeal or dry piece of toast. But I digress ...
In the end, I asked Megan for her opinion and decided on the Satin Sheets, Blueberry Cheesecake, & Coconut Lemongrass fragrances. Megan assured me the Satin Sheets and Coconut Lemongrass are neither one overpowering and that the Blueberry Cheesecake will not make me hungry.
I have a feeling I'll be hooked on Scentsy and can't wait for my order to come in. What are some of your favorite fragrances? I'll be sure to give them a try on my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment